Therapeutic Proficiencies and Qualifications
* LPC-Associate Supervision
* Individual Therapy with Adults or Adolescents
* Group Therapy or Trainings
* Mood Issues such as Depression
* Adjustment Issues
* Crisis and Trauma Counseling and Training
* Mentoring Young Women
* LGBTQ Allied
* Domestic Violence
* Suicide Counseling/Intervention
* Faith-based Therapy
* Consultation with other providers
* Insurance Billing
Payment Options - Self-Pay and Insurance
* Self-pay - I accept cash, checks or credit cards.
^ Initial appointment $180
^ Hour session (about 53-55 minutes) $150
^ 45-minute session $140
^ Family session with/without client $150
^ LPC-Associate Individual/Didactic/Group Supervision $80/$60/$50/hour
for at least 4 hours a month
* The No Surprises Act - As of January 1, 2022, this law entitles all client who do not have insurance and/or are not planning to submit therapy to an insurance company for payment to be given a Good Faith Estimate (GFE) from any licensed provider. The GFE must include expected charges for suggested services for the duration of the suggested treatment period. This GFE must be given before services start, is not a contract and in no way obligates the possible client to agree to services.
* Insurance Options - If I am contracted with an insurance company, I will bill for insurance after payment of co-payment or co-insurance is paid by client. If insurance does not reimburse, client is responsible for remainder of contracted rate or full-fee.
^ BlueCross and BlueShield
^ Some EAPs
* Out of Network Accepted - If requested, I will give receipts to the client so that the client can attempt to recoup payment from insurance companies.
* If the cost of therapy is keeping you from seeking help, please reach out to discuss options with me.